MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — The West Virginia Hospital Association recently recognized WVU Medicine Berkeley Medical Center and WVU Medicine Jefferson Medical Center for outstanding work in the Commitment to Excellence Honors Program.
The hospitals were honored for their commitment to the following topics:
• Antibiotic Stewardship
• A Breastfeeding Initiative
• Care Transitions
• Emergency Department Information Exchange
• The Hospital Improvement Innovation Network
• Influenza Vaccination
• Opioid Stewardship
• Tobacco Cessation Assistance
• WVHA Discharge Data Program
The WVHA is a not-for-profit statewide organization representing 63 hospitals and health systems across the continuum of care.