Coldwell Banker Premier welcomes King-Kulik
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — Brieanna King-Kulik has joined Coldwell Banker Premier as a sales associate.
King-Kulik is the current Mrs. Virginia United States 2019, which keeps her involved in the community. She is the founder of a children’s volunteering club called Little Hands Big Hearts, as well as the Brieanna Project, which promotes awareness and help for individuals with eating disorders.
Coldwell Banker Premier offers residential and commercial property sales and leasing services. The firm has offices in Winchester and Front Royal, Va.; and in Martinsburg, Berkeley Springs and Shepherdstown, W.Va.
F&M Trust announces new hires and promotions
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa — F&M Trust recently announced four staff changes.
• Miriam DeFehr has been promoted to relationship manager with the bank’s treasury department. In her new position, she is responsible for contributing to the efforts to grow treasury management services, commercial loans and noninterest income, achieving established sales and customer service goals and demonstrating a commitment to community involvement, among other duties. She is based in Carlisle, Pa.
• Alicia Beecher has been promoted to assistant community office manager of the bank’s Carlisle Crossing office in Pennsylvania. She previously served as a floating financial services representative for F&M Trust’s Cumberland County, Pa., market. In her new position, Beecher is responsible for servicing the financial needs of F&M Trust customers, growing and deepening the bank’s customer and community relationships and leading the team at the Carlisle Crossing Community Office.
• Jenny Spriggs was promoted to community office manager for the bank’s community office in Orbisonia, Pa., where she previously held the position of lead financial services representative. In her new role, Spriggs is responsible for fostering both customer and noncustomer relationships, representing F&M Trust within the local community and leading team members at the Orbisonia community office.
• Cynthia Marconi has been hired as assistant vice president and treasury manager. Marconi, who has more than 20 years of experience in the banking industry, is rejoining the bank from Strait Steel Inc. Prior to Strait Steel, Marconi worked as the assistant vice president, community office manager for F&M Trust’s Greencastle and Marion, Pa., offices. She is based in F&M Trust’s Memorial Square office in Chambersburg.
First United promotes Small to VP, senior wealth advisor
OAKLAND, Md. — First United Bank & Trust promoted Shane M. Small to vice president and senior wealth advisor serving the Washington County, Md., and Franklin County, Pa., markets.
In addition, Small maintains several relationships within West Virginia, Virginia and Pennsylvania.
Surgeons join WVU Medicine Surgery at Spring Mills
MARTINSBURG, W.Va. — WVU Medicine University Healthcare Physicians recently announced that Dr. Hannah McKeever and Dr. Mazin Shackour have joined the physician staff at WVU Medicine Surgery Berkeley at Spring Mills.
McKeever, a board-certified general surgeon, has special interests in advanced laparoscopic surgery, breast surgery and endoscopy.
Shackour, a board-certified general surgeon and fellow of the American College of Surgeons, has special interests in trauma and robotic/laparoscopic surgery. He has extensive training in robotic surgery, specifically the da Vinci Surgical System.
Both physicians are members of the medical staff at Berkeley Medical Center and are accepting new patients at the Spring Mills Medical Building.
Orrstown Financial names Brugger exec VP and CFO
SHIPPENSBURG, Pa. — Orrstown Financial Services Inc., the parent company of Orrstown Bank and Wheatland Advisors Inc., recently announced that Thomas R. Brugger has joined the company and the bank as executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Brugger will be responsible for the company’s financial plans, policies and financial compliance.
DMP expands team, announces promotions
HAGERSTOWN, Md. — Direct Mail Processors (DMP), a response processing firm based in Hagerstown, recently announced several new employees and staff promotions.
New hires include:
• Heidi Bryan – senior account manager
• Valerie Azadi – senior account manager
Recent leadership additions include:
• Becca Sites to director of client services
• Jeanne Williams to acknowledgement & fulfillment manager
• Laura Walker to corporate training manager
• Kevin Lynch to network administrator/programmer
• Molly Brandenburg to data entry manager