The Cumberland Valley Chapter of the Associated Builders and Contractors, based in Washington County, Md., has announced new board leadership for 2019.
Brad Reynolds, CEO of Triad Engineering Inc., is board chairman this year.
Joining Reynolds on the executive committee are:
• Chair-elect: Barbra Runyon of Brechbill & Helman Construction Co. Inc.
• Vice chair: Brooke Wenger of Triad Engineering
• Secretary: Francis “Del” Carden of Tischer Surety
• Treasurer: Cary Donley of C. William Hetzer Inc.
• Immediate past chair: John “Jack” Latimer III of Gruber Latimer Restoration LLC
Other board members:
• Joshua Barnhart of Keller Stonebraker Insurance Inc.
• Gregory Brown of Waynesboro Construction Co. Inc.
• William “Billy” Griffith of Tri-County Pump Services Inc.
• Michael Johnston of M.S. Johnston Inc.
• Ken Kline of Kline Associated Roofing
• Patrick Rock of GRC General Contractor Inc.
• Herb Sandifer of Waynesboro Construction Co.