MONT ALTO, Pa. — A seven-member advisory board will help steer the Health Policy and Administration program at Penn State Mont Alto.
Leaders from local health care organizations were recruited after conversations Francis K. Achampong, Penn State Mont Alto chancellor, had with CEOs and COOs at Wellspan, Summit Health, Fulton County Medical Center and Keystone Health.
The board members include:
• Lori Clark, vice president of neuroscience, Wellspan;
• Michael Cogliano, vice president of operations, Wellspan;
• David Grant, COO, Keystone health;
• Niki Hinckle, senior vice president of physician services, Summit Health;
• John Massimilla, COO, Chambersburg Hospital;
• Deborah Shughart, chief financial officer and co-interim CEO, Fulton County Medical Center, and
• Kim Slee, COO and co-interim CEO, Fulton County Medical Center.
Among other things, the board will receive a program update at an annual spring meeting, provide feedback on the program, help secure internships and shadowing opportunities, provide feedback on intern and graduate performance whenever possible, share insights for program growth, and make guest lecturing appearances once a year in HPA classes.