FREDERICK, Md. — The Frederick Real Estate Dealmakers Awards for 2018 were recently announced by the Frederick County Office of Economic Development.
The awards honor the most successful commercial real estate transactions and projects, as well as the people who made them happen.
Nominations open in November and winners are announced in early spring each year.
This year’s winners:
• Deal of the Year: GLP Navistar Project – Navistar Direct Marketing, JLL
• Broker of the Year: Brad Benna, Matan Companies
• Expansion of the Year: Thermo Fisher Scientific – Thermo Fisher Scientific, JLL, Matan Companies, Archive Design, Morgan-Keller Construction, Summit Construction
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Bert Anderson, Everedy Square/Shab Row
• Most Creative Deal: RoosterBio Project – RoosterBio Inc., Berkshire Hathaway Bowen Realty, Avison Young, Waynesboro Construction, Bates Architects
• Modern Masterpiece Award: Union Mills Phase 1 – Mackintosh Inc Commercial Brokerage, Douglas Development, Waynesboro Construction, GTM Architects